North Campus of NC State University
Raleigh, NC 27695
View on Google Maps
Dawn to Dusk
The Court of North Carolina (informally the Court of Carolinas), located west of the Belltower and directly east of the 1911 Building, is a large quad on North Campus. It is surrounded by the 1911 Building Hall, Tompkins Hall, Caldwell Hall, Winston Hall, Poe Hall, Page Hall, and Leazar Hall. It was dedicated September 3, 1986.