1903 Hillsborough Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
Tues - Weds: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thurs: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Gregg Museum of Art & Design is a collecting and exhibiting museum part of ARTS NC STATE at NC State University.
The museum opened in August 2017 with a sampling of it's collection of more than 35,000 objects in it's inaugural exhibit "Show and Tell." A special gallery exhibit featuring works from North Carolina artist Herb Jackson will amaze visitors, as will a collection of Native American art from the collection of Drs. Norman and Gilda Greenberg.
The building is a flexible space for programming and rentals with a beautiful grounds and pollinator garden to compliment the museum's vast collection.
- *Art it up!* Burk Uzzle - Thursday, Oct 18, 2018 6:00PM
- The Gregg Museum's Screening of "Rendered Small" - Wednesday, Oct 24, 2018 6 pm - 8 pm
- *Art it up!* Halloween Screening! - Wednesday, Oct 31, 2018 6pm
- *Art it up!* Halloween Screening! - Thursday, Nov 1, 2018 6pm
- Blues Concert at the Gregg Museum - Thursday, Nov 8, 2018 7:30 pm