1903 Hillsborough St
Raleigh, NC 27607
Tues - Weds: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thurs: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Gregg Museum of Art & Design is a collecting and exhibiting museum part of ARTS NC STATE at NC State University.
The museum opened in August 2017 with a sampling of it's collection of more than 35,000 objects in it's inaugural exhibit "Show and Tell." A special gallery exhibit featuring works from North Carolina artist Herb Jackson will amaze visitors, as will a collection of Native American art from the collection of Drs. Norman and Gilda Greenberg.
The building is a flexible space for programming and rentals with a beautiful grounds and pollinator garden to compliment the museum's vast collection.
- Opening Reception - Art's Work in the Age of Biotechnology - Thursday, Oct 17, 2019 6pm-8pm
- “Do you believe in Centaurs?” - Thursday, Oct 24, 2019 6pm
- Southbound: Ride the Bus with Daniel Kariko - Saturday, Oct 26, 2019 1:30pm
- Halloween at the Gregg. Roger Corman’s “Sharktopus” - Thursday, Oct 31, 2019 7pm
- Artist Talk: Suzanne Anker. - Thursday, Nov 14, 2019 6pm