1903 Hillsborough Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
Tues - Weds: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thurs: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Gregg Museum of Art & Design is a collecting and exhibiting museum part of ARTS NC STATE at NC State University.
The museum opened in August 2017 with a sampling of it's collection of more than 35,000 objects in it's inaugural exhibit "Show and Tell." A special gallery exhibit featuring works from North Carolina artist Herb Jackson will amaze visitors, as will a collection of Native American art from the collection of Drs. Norman and Gilda Greenberg.
The building is a flexible space for programming and rentals with a beautiful grounds and pollinator garden to compliment the museum's vast collection.
- Opening Reception: Rural Avant-Garde -- The Mountain Lake Experience - Thursday, Aug 23, 2018 6pm
- Welcome Back Party for Students! - Thursday, Aug 30, 2018 6pm
- Yoga in the Garden - Thursday, Sep 6, 2018 6pm
- Poetry at the Gregg - Thursday, Sep 13, 2018 6pm
- Curator Talk with Ray Kass - Thursday, Sep 20, 2018 6pm