4415 Beryl Rd
Raleigh, NC 27606
Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Sun: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
The JC Raulston Arboretum is a nationally acclaimed garden with one of the largest and most diverse collections of landscape plants adapted for landscape use in the Southeast. Plants, especially adapted to Piedmont North Carolina conditions, are collected and evaluated in an effort to find superior plants for use in southern landscapes.
Call to schedule your wedding or special occasion today!
Visitor Center hours are listed.
- Children's Winter Story Walk - Friday, Feb 21, 2020 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Family Winter Scavenger Hunt - Sunday, Feb 23, 2020 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Homeschool Day - Spring is Budding! - Tuesday, Mar 3, 2020 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Garden Story Walk - Friday, Mar 6, 2020 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Y Guides Second Year Event - Sunday, Mar 15, 2020 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm