4415 Beryl Rd
Raleigh, NC 27606
Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Sun: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
The JC Raulston Arboretum is a nationally acclaimed garden with one of the largest and most diverse collections of landscape plants adapted for landscape use in the Southeast. Plants, especially adapted to Piedmont North Carolina conditions, are collected and evaluated in an effort to find superior plants for use in southern landscapes.
Call to schedule your wedding or special occasion today!
Visitor Center hours are listed.
- North American Rock Garden Society Lecture - Saturday, Jan 18, 2020 10am-11:30am
- Photography Walk - Thursday, Jan 23, 2020 10am-1pm
- Garden Soils Class - Saturday, Jan 25, 2020 8:30am-12:30pm
- Propagation Workshop - Saturday, Jan 25, 2020 9am-3pm
- Gardening Adventures with Extension Master Gardener Volunteers - Monday, Jan 27, 2020 10am-11:30am