2110 Blue Ridge Rd
Raleigh, NC 27607
Tues - Thurs: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat - Sun: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The North Carolina Museum of Art's permanent collection spans more than 5,000 years, from ancient Egypt to the present, making the institution one of the premier art musuems in the South. The Museum's collection provides educational, aesthetic, intellectual, and cultural experiences for citizens of North Carolina and beyond.
The 164-acre Park showcases the connection between art and nature through site-specific works of environmental art. The Museum offers changing national touring exhibitions, classes, lectures, family activities, films, and concerts.
Park open daily, including holidays, dawn to dusk.
- Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and the Love Bomb - Friday, Jun 28, 2019 9pm
- Movie Party with Bohemian Rhapsody - Saturday, Jun 29, 2019 6:30pm
- Courtney Barnett - Tuesday, Jul 2, 2019 8pm
- Andrew Bird with special guest Tift Merritt - Saturday, Jul 13, 2019 8pm
- Movie Party with The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part - Friday, Jul 19, 2019 6:30pm