2110 Blue Ridge Rd
Raleigh, NC 27607
Tues - Thurs: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat - Sun: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The North Carolina Museum of Art's permanent collection spans more than 5,000 years, from ancient Egypt to the present, making the institution one of the premier art musuems in the South. The Museum's collection provides educational, aesthetic, intellectual, and cultural experiences for citizens of North Carolina and beyond.
The 164-acre Park showcases the connection between art and nature through site-specific works of environmental art. The Museum offers changing national touring exhibitions, classes, lectures, family activities, films, and concerts.
Park open daily, including holidays, dawn to dusk.
- Pop-up Art: Adios to Frida and Diego - Sunday, Jan 19, 2020 Noon
- Mindful Museum: Art-Inspired Meditation - Wednesday, Jan 22, 2020 5:30pm
- Story Time: Seasons/Nature - Thursday, Jan 23, 2020 10:15am
- Coffee with a Curator: Paintings and Power in the 17th Century - Thursday, Jan 23, 2020 10:30am
- Studio Workshop: Introduction to Pastels - Saturday, Jan 25, 2020 1:00pm