301 Pogue St
Raleigh, NC 27607
Mon - Fri: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Since 1936, Raleigh Little Theatre has been a welcoming the community using theatre to enrich, educate, entertain and engage volunteers, students, and audiences of all ages. Programs include plays for adults and family audiences, year round camps and classes, and volunteer opportunities.
The theater has three performance spaces - the 300 seat Cantey V. Sutton Theatre, the 150 seat Gaddy-Goodwin Teaching Theatre, and the 2,000 seat outdoor Stephenson Amphitheatre.
Box Office Hours:
Mon - Fri 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Business hours are listed.
- The Jungle Book - Drama - Thursday, Apr 2, 2020 7:30pm
- The Jungle Book - Thursday, Apr 2, 2020 7:30pm
- The Jungle Book - Drama - Friday, Apr 3, 2020 7:30pm
- The Jungle Book - Friday, Apr 3, 2020 7:30pm
- Sensory-Friendly Performance: The Jungle Book - Saturday, Apr 4, 2020 1pm