Do you love blogging and social media? Snapping pics and creative writing? Then this is the internship for you!
Our communications interns assist the Live It Up! Hillsborough Street staff in all related aspects of communications and marketing for the organization. This includes, but is not limited to assisting with social media, generating written content (blog and press releases), managing the website, working with stakeholders to compile local news/events and covering major events happening on Hillsborough Street.
- Assist with social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat) content generation and analytics
- Generate content for the website, including blog posts and press releases
- Manage website content, including calendar events, business directory information, etc.
- Market major new programs, services and events
- Cover major events on Hillsborough Street (such as Movies in the Garden and Packapalooza)
- Cultivate relationships with local stakeholders in order to communicate and market Hillsborough Street to local media and related contacts
We are seeking interns who are: creative, hard working, strong communicators, proactive, detail oriented, flexible, passionate, able to meet deadlines and work as part of a team.
To apply, please send an email using subject headline "Communications Internship" expressing your interest with your resume and cover letter attached as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.