408 Ashe Ave
Raleigh, NC 27606
Mon - Sun: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Pullen Park is a 66.33 acres public park in Raleigh, North Carolina west of downtown, adjacent to the campus of North Carolina State University, between Western Boulevard and Hillsborough Street.
The park features picnic areas, a concessions stand along with several small rides including the Pullen Park Carousel, train, and kiddie boats. Pedal boats are also available for rent seasonally on the park's large pond. The Pullen Park amusement rides are open Monday - Sunday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
The Pullen Aquatic Center, Pullen Arts Center and Theatre In the Park are also located on the park grounds. It is one of the most famous and known parks around the Raleigh/Durham area.
- Summer Concert Series: Triangle Taik - Sunday, Jul 7, 2019 6pm
- Summer Concert Series: GrassStreet - Sunday, Jul 21, 2019 6pm
- Summer Concert Series: Jessica Jordan - Sunday, Jul 28, 2019 6pm
- Summer Concert Series: Thelonius - Sunday, Aug 4, 2019 6pm
- Summer Concert Series: Buckshot Betty - Sunday, Aug 18, 2019 6pm